The Skilled Farmer “Global Organic Farmer” education is open to all EU-citizens. As an EU citizen, you may freely enter Denmark and remain in this country for up to 3 months without an EU residence document (registration certificate).

When you start your education at the college, you will have to apply for an EU residence document, as you will be staying in Denmark for at least 6 months. In the first week of your arrival at the college, we will go to the State Administration with you to apply for the residence document. Your application will normally be processed within one to two weeks.

When you have received your registration certificate, you may contact the Citizen Services of your municipality of residence in order to get a civil registration number (CPR number) and a health security certificate. The school will assist you in this process.

With the health security card, you are entitled to free health care in Denmark.